• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Native 5 S110v, BRS Evolve Eon, and Para3 Ti scales

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

Few up for grabs today:

1. Spyderco Native 5 S110v (withdrawn)
I've carried this a couple of times, but it has seen very little use. Factory edge. Solid lockup, centering, action. Great little knife, just prefer my Para3's. Some minor carry wear on the G10. Comes with box/papers.

2. BRS Evolve Eon (sold)
Wanted to check this one out, but just not for me. LNIB with all the stuff from the factory. 3.6" M390 blade, integral construction, smooth action. Isham design. Detent is a little stiff, but that's merely a matter of preference for me. Solid lockup, great centering, nice grind to a thin edge on relatively robust stock. These go for $290 new.

3. Bladeswelove Ti Para3 scales (sold)
I keep trying to put scales on my Para3, but I end up preferring the G10 scales. So along these go. Great ano on these. A few snail trails, but nothing too serious. Comes with an MXG gear black deep carry clip as well. This is for the scales only, not the knife or hardware.

Last edited:
Back