Spyderco Native 5

dentless lock-bar was challenging. We kept shrinking up the well and deepening the hammer until we felt it would be safe. Kudos to Eric, Doug and Tom.
Gentlemen,
Thank you very much. You great job on Native5 is greatly appreciated.

Is there anywhere I can pre-order a Ti fluted Native?Google didn't turn up anything.

Please PM or email me with a link if you know.

Thanks

Is there anywhere I can pre-order a Ti fluted Native?Google didn't turn up anything.
Thanks
To the best of my knowledge it is not released yet :(. Expected by the end of the year or beginning of 2012.
If you find earlier, please, let me know :)

Thanks

No luck finding anyone that pre-orders it either. Although I'm still waiting for a ti fluted military too... I had one on preorder since April.

Gentlemen,
Thank you very much. You great job on Native5 is greatly appreciated.

I'm really intrigued by the lock enhancements on the N5, especially since the big fella let slip that Eric will be putting this design into a new release of the original Manix!

I'm really intrigued by the lock enhancements on the N5, especially since the big fella let slip that Eric will be putting this design into a new release of the original Manix!

What!?!?
I missed that bit of news! Can you point me to a link where I can see mroe about this possible upcoming project? I'd love to get another original Manix!

I'd send you a pm, but I'm being cheap right now. I know a few enablers that accept pre-orders via email or phone call. One's in Virginia and one's in Vermont.

Does anybody know where I could find a picture comparing size of Para 2 and Native 5?

Back