Spyderco page evolves

My Spyderco page has had a modest update, and now includes "teasers" and pictures for the new stuff that's coming out in the foreseeable future. Arrival dates of new models are, as always, carved in sand.

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

[This message has been edited by James Mattis (edited 08-24-2000).]

James,

Checked out your new additions. Good stuff!! Looking forward to getting my hands on the Gunting and Meerkat.

Oh I got my Calypso Jr today - thanks. Its a fantastic clipit with an awesome sharp blade. Sharpest outta the box SPyderco I have owned!

Cheers

Ken

Hmm... Wow! Your Spyderco page is looking really good. It actually rivals Spyderco's own catalogue page on their website.

Cool page!
I have one question so: the Bob Lum tanto with the G-10 scales;is there anything I don't know? should know? or is it just a proto.
TIA for sharing your knowledge.
Greetings
red

The G10 Lum? That looks like an old picture from R&D time, that wants to be deleted.
smile.gif
Good catch!

Anyway, I've tinkered with the page a little more, added a scan of some of the kitchen knives, among other things, deleted the confusing Lum image, and put some "coming soon" models in numerical order, where I now have model numbers for them. Where I don't have prices, it's a bit premature to try to buy them.
biggrin.gif

C10TR - Endura Trainer
C11TR - Delica Trainer
C60 - Massad Ayoob (added digital photo)
C65 - Bob Lum Chinese Folder
C68 - Bram Frank Gunting & trainer
FB02 - Bill Moran Drop Point (added digital photo)

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

Uhh!
Thank Good I save the LUm G-10 file
smile.gif

Thank You James.
Now I can go bugging Sal for this version!!!

Greetings
red

James-

Have you heard anything from Spyderco regarding diamond rods for the Sharpmaker 204? I know Sal said that they were working on these a few months back but I have never heard anymore about them. When they do come in, consider this an order for a set of diamond rods.

Thanks.

-Steven

I haven't heard anything about the diamond rods for the 204.

But here's another new scan - it's been a while since Spyderco made any "R" knives, and there are no plans to make any more, but I found two in the drawer:

<A HREF="http://www.chaicutlery.com/spyderco/R.jpg" TARGET=_blank>
R-small.jpg
</A>

Click on the thumbnail ...

Probably not the knife you want if you can only have one knife, but if you already have a bunch of sport-utility knives and they're starting to look alike ....

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

Back