• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Para 2 and a Para 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie2times

Gold Member
Spyderco Paramilitary 2 with black G10 scales and S30V blade. There's no blade play in any direction, rock solid lock up, very flickable deployment, centering favors the non clip side a hair, I put a 30 degree inclusive angle on the edge on my Wicked Edge and stropped it with green compound - it's hair shaving sharp. Small scratch (Pictured) on the blade and a bit of pocket rub on the non clip side scale, other than that knife is in wonderful shape.

Asking: SOLD shipped to your door which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping and PayPal fees. No trades at the moment and for lower 48 only please.

VU6CSms.jpg

54PVYgf.jpg

LPXkTJv.jpg

RI7Y2oW.jpg

8wzGaJm.jpg

Spyderco Para 3
with black G10 scales, S30V blade with a low rider titanium clip. There is no blade play in any direction, rock solid lock up, very flickable deployment, centering is very good, I put a 30 degree inclusive angle on the edge on my Wicked Edge and stropped it with green compound - it's hair shaving sharp. Not much else to report on this one, looks good and makes a great edc.

Asking: SOLD shipped to your door which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping and PayPal fees. No trades at the moment and for lower 48 only please.

ywfA8db.jpg

f3Fd2dL.jpg

Vp38fyV.jpg

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Jeff Dickinson, post: 19063712, member: 494303"

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Message sent, please edit your comment to remove E-mail address so no spammers get a hold of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back