• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Para 2 Arctic Storm SMKW EXCLUSIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

nautiquess

Gold Member
BNIB this is the one you'll receive SMKW EXCLUSIVE

$old Shipped Paypal G&S or Venmo

PM ONLY for offers/details. Thanks

NO TRADES

I reserve the right to sell to my choice. BLADEFORUM MEMBERS ONLY on this one. Membership has its privilege's

IMG_3438.jpg IMG_3439.jpg IMG_3440.jpg

Last edited:
This listing complied with all forum rules.
Yes it does... see below.
I'm definitely flipping
From the Exchange rules... perhaps a Dealer membership is in order?
Dealers are defined as anyone who purchases at wholesale pricing, or purchases items with the intent to resell (flipping).

Yes it does... see below.

From the Exchange rules... perhaps a Dealer membership is in order?
Dealers are defined as anyone who purchases at wholesale pricing, or purchases items with the intent to resell (flipping).
Guys don’t act like you wouldn’t do the exact same thing nautiquess is doing if you were in his shoes. Don’t be mad you missed out. Now you have to pay the tax. Supply and demand baby

Guys don’t act like you wouldn’t do the exact same thing nautiquess is doing if you were in his shoes. Don’t be mad you missed out. Now you have to pay the tax. Supply and demand baby
For a great many of us we wouldn't. We actually give a damn about helping fellow knife enthusiasts out. It must be sad that people need $$ so bad they have to rip fellow forum members.

The idea of buying exclusives and flipping them is a touchy subject in the knife community. I think that there is an unwritten expectation that does not happen here on Bladeforums, and you are a bottom feeder if you flip an exclusive, and you should be on Ebay. I'm new here, but that is the sense I get from buying and lurking. Flipping a knife here doesn't make it wrong or unethical, it does stink, but not very much. Some noses are more sensitive than others, and probably has little to do with voting decisions.

Don't be so presumptuous...baby. You don't know me and given that you've been here all of four months, I'm guessing you don't know most of the membership either...baby.

I leave my prices up. You can take a look. A forum community is supposed to be a community of knife enthusiasts to share their love of knives and help each other out. Crassly justifying mercenary pricing not only destroys the sense of community but also shows a tremendous lack of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back