• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco para 2 hickory wood scales 7 pairs

cardman

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
These are cnc cut spyderco paramilitary 2 scales out of hickory wood. Each set is $35 includes first class shipping Paypal only US only. Send me a message if you would like a light or dark set, first come first served, 7 pairs available. If these sale well ill definitely will be making more soon.

spyderco_paramilitary_2_hickory_wood_scales_by_cardman_ddhsn9p-fullview.jpg

spyderco_paramilitary_2_hickory_wood_scaleuntitled_by_cardman_ddhsnb9-fullview.jpg

spyderco_paramilitary_2_hickory_wood_scales_by_cardman_ddhsnct-pre.jpg

spyderco_paramilitary_2_hickory_wood_scales_by_cardman_ddhsnei-fullview.jpg

I'll take the set on the bottom right of your 2nd picture (the ones with the dark slightly curved line running lengthwise. I believe those are the ones in your last picture as well). Message incoming. Thanks

upload_2019-10-7_13-47-26-png.1209552

Last edited:
I will take the bottom left set in the 2nd picture if they are still available. Pm incoming

These are cnc cut spyderco paramilitary 2 scales out of hickory wood. Each set is $35 includes first class shipping Paypal only US only. Send me a message if you would like a light or dark set, first come first served, 7 pairs available. If these sale well ill definitely will be making more soon.

spyderco_paramilitary_2_hickory_wood_scaleuntitled_by_cardman_ddhsnb9-fullview.jpg

These are amazing. I am seriously considering buying a para 2 just for these scales. Do they have a finish on them? If not what do you recommend?

I'll take the bottom middle set, second picture--thanks. PM to follow.

Hmm, sorry--I don't post often--not sure how to leave you a message--if you could contact me (DM7) at shinermcguire@gmail.com I will arrange to get payment to you right away. Thanks, Cardman; beautiful scales.

Last edited:
I would like to get the top pair on the left (light color) if still available. Please PM your PayPal info.

Great stuff! If you do more- I would take a set in dark heartwood

Great stuff! If you do more- I would take a set in dark heartwood

48990819348_2417d0c47f_b.jpg
I have a darker set available if your still interested. Its the set in the middle center of the second image.

Thanks for the reply! I am looking for darker. I have a plank of hickory that has black to chocolate colors. If I had your skills I would use that wood. What size are you starting with? Maybe I could send a piece to you?

5"x3" at least 3/4" thick to hold onto

Back