Spyderco para 2 or ZT 0393

Either in the General Knife Discussion or Spyderco forums. My vote is for the Para 2 :)

I'll move this to the appropriate forum.

I vote you get an american made schrade 8ot, it'll cut better than the zt or spyderco.

This is just the timing and choreography angle, but... The ZT 0393 is available at a healthy discount right now because it’s being discontinued. The PM2 is a Spyderco mainstay and will continue to be around. They regularly offer it in sprint runs with different types of scales and blade materials. You could grab an 0393 right now at a good price and then consider getting a PM2 at your leisure, when your wallet permits.

Both are amazing knives. You can’t really go wrong with either one.

The 393 probably has more out of the box wow factor due to the materials it is made from and I personally prefer it to the Para2:

On the other hand I think the para2 is a better pocket knife to actually carry and use because it is more compact and lightweight. I’m waiting for the Para 2 tanto to come out because I find the normal para 2 tip abit fragile.

Can I ask why?

For me personally I like titanium framelocks and flippers. After cutting the ever loving shit out of my thumb years back I will never own a knife again that opens with a thumbstud or that hole Spyderco uses.

For me personally I like titanium framelocks and flippers. After cutting the ever loving shit out of my thumb years back I will never own a knife again that opens with a thumbstud or that hole Spyderco uses.
Dont blame all thumb studs for whatever one caused your injury. Thumbstuds and the like are all perfectly safe for the most part. You're as likely to be cut moving one of those titanium frame locks to the side to close it.

Both. WRX/STI and the Charger R/T. Come on. Not fair.

Back