Spyderco paramilitary 2

So gents. I have a quick question. I'm going to buy a paramilitary 2, I'm looking for a m390 but not sure on that one yet am considering a cts hxp. However it has come to my attention there are some M4 variants out there. Do I by a cts hxp or m390 or hold out for an m4?

So gents. I have a quick question. I'm going to buy a paramilitary 2, I'm looking for a m390 but not sure on that one yet am considering a cts hxp. However it has come to my attention there are some M4 variants out there. Do I by a cts hxp or m390 or hold out for an m4?

I conquer with the other poster here Buy them ASAP before they go up in Price Again, Specifically the CTS-XHP in Orange I do not think they will make more and this Knife will be $300 by next year Nothing besides being very rare and not gonna be any more.

https://www.spyderco.com/forumII/viewtopic.php?t=68821&start=60 got one for $99 recently and I am happy but Run ASAP if you wait 24 hours prices will go up Since ThanksGiving Pricing are climbing fast. Spyderco times their Productions runs so that all retailers have Ample supply for the Holidays. And from my information the Retail channel is just about Dry for Paramilitary 2's until About March of 2016.

I think all of the variations should serve you well as great slicers. My new Spyderco that is on the way is S30V. I might score one of the carbon steel ones coming out next year, or if blade HQ ever gets those M4 ones in. My suggestion would be to score the one that you like the best as soon as you are ready to buy it, and if you feel like you want to try a different steel at a later date, then hold out for a special one, or watch secondary market, but all should serve you well.
Best of luck.

I have 2 S30v, 1 satin & 1 coated, a CTS-XHP and a 110v. The CTS is my favorite.....only because of the looks.
They are all amazing! If you want one don't wait.....grab it! Slicing machine that is extremely fun!
Grab a CTS if you can.
Good luck!
Joe

I think all of the variations should serve you well as great slicers. My new Spyderco that is on the way is S30V. I might score one of the carbon steel ones coming out next year, or if blade HQ ever gets those M4 ones in. My suggestion would be to score the one that you like the best as soon as you are ready to buy it, and if you feel like you want to try a different steel at a later date, then hold out for a special one, or watch secondary market, but all should serve you well.
Best of luck.

They're all good, and the M4 will be great. Your best bet right now is to get one of the S110V versions, or if you aren't trying for the top steel then the standard S30V is good.

The M4 is less corrosion resistant, so if this is a concern I'd move to the cts hxp, or s110v.

I got a S30v one with a satin blade and camo g10 handle. Came from USA and at a great price.

Great knife .
Its now my EDC.

Love it

I just picked up my first Spyderco ( sprint run PM2, Brown with the S35VN blade ), really like the knife. I'm new to the knife world and would like to no where are some of the best places to pick up some of these other versions that you guys are talking about ? Bought my present PM2 from Blade HQ.
THX

Back