• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Paysan / Jarosz Flare Flipper - PRICE DROPS

Prices include paypal fees and shipping within US. First email to sr.square@gmail.com followed by prompt payment gets it. If payment is not received within one hour I'll move on to the next in line. No trades.

Paysan - $SOLD - 2nd owner, purchased here on BF. Knife has been carried a couple times and maybe opened some letters. Super smooth action, centered blade and solid lockup. Comes with pouch and documentation. There are some very faint scratches on the blade that are difficult to see where the hollow ground portion transitions to the flat portion. I will post an enlarged photo in the comments to illustrate.

Jarosz Flare Flipper - $365 - Purchased brand new from Jesse Jarosz sometime last year. Carried a few times and has seen light use. Comes with black MXG deep carry clip as well as original clip that matches blade finish. Flips good for a knife on washers, but doesn't have the free fall closing that you'd get with bearings. Very nice knife with centered blade and solid lockup. Jesse backs up his work and you can send it to him if you ever have any issues or just want to freshen it up with a spa treatment.

Maxamet Manix LW - $SOLD - Purchased here on BF. I haven't carried this knife and it is in excellent condition. Centered blade. Box and papers included.

Best form of contact is email at sr.square@gmail.com

Last edited:
Is that the factory edge on the paysan and in the third photo I take that’s thats just light reflecting on the tips of the handle?

Back