Spyderco Phoenix

philllll

Gold Member
Just saw this auction on ebay close a couple minutes ago. First time I've seen this model. This one is a looker! :eek::eek::eek:

$T2eC16R,!)EE9s2ugOQTBRzjvJDF6!~~60_58.JPGHNANaXv.jpgRV3kjJw.jpg

Attachments

• $T2eC16R,!)EE9s2ugOQTBRzjvJDF6!~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16R,!)EE9s2ugOQTBRzjvJDF6!~~60_12.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 44
It is a really cool model it was one of my first Spydercos. Sorry about all of the extra items in the photo it was for an EDC thread.

I didn't know about this one. First I thought it was a fake and you were just being sarcastic. Maybe you are.

Spyderco Phoenix, Done In Red Jasper Bloodstone With File Work.

I had this one made up a while back, The work was done by Andrew Adams at AdamsKnifeWorks.Com

Last edited:
The Phoenix is one that I've been looking for for quite a while. I love the Howard Viele designed Spydies. I just haven't found one yet that wasn't priced crazy high. That red jasper scaled Phoenix is beautiful Rickster!

Yeah, that customized Phoenix is a stunner, Rick.

The C114 is definitely on my radar. I see them pass through the exchange not too rarely; I'll probably bite eventually.

Nice watch. I've got the same one. :D

That's a coincidence you don't see to many people wearing them, Is yours TT white dial? I had a sub with the Blue dial before this one, which I loved but I like how clean the dial is on this model. Tried on the new blue YM tried a couple of months ago and it is very impressive, if I was a little (read lot) more flush I would buy one.

That's a coincidence you don't see to many people wearing them, Is yours TT white dial? I had a sub with the Blue dial before this one, which I loved but I like how clean the dial is on this model. Tried on the new blue YM tried a couple of months ago and it is very impressive, if I was a little (read lot) more flush I would buy one.

Mine has the platinum dial and bezel... lemme see if I can dig up a photo.

83873c32-2c08-4950-a44e-5b2b70d03cb2_zps219aa759.jpg

Sorry for the thread hijack! The Phoenix is an interesting model!

Last edited:
I didn't know about this one. First I thought it was a fake and you were just being sarcastic. Maybe you are.

You have to be careful, there is a fake model out there. The giveaway is how the handles are attached. Usually found on Ebay of course.

Back