• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco PITS and ZT 0452CF

Liberty43

Gold Member
First up is a Spyderco PITS (Pie in the Sky) folder. I am the second owner of this piece and carried it for two weeks while in England and Wales (it was made for the UK market). It has the original sharp Spyderco edge but the there are marks on the handles from being carried (see pics). Original box and paperwork included.

Specs:
OAL - 7.125"
Blade - 2.97"
Cutting Edge - 2.70"
Handle - 4.19" (titanium)
Steel - Bohler N690
Weight - 3.30 oz
Made in Italy

PRICE: WITHDRAWN

Next up is a ZT 0452CF. I am the original owner of this piece an it is in excellent shape with no visible issues (let's call it 98% since it has been in my pocket on more than occasion). I replaced the stock clip with and MXG Gear clip but the original clip, box, and paperwork are also included.

Specs:

OAL - 9.27"
Blade - 4.10"
Handle - 5.17" (titanium and carbon fiber)
Steel - CPM-S35VN
Weight - 4.40 oz
Made in the U.S.

PRICE $180 SOLD

I will handle PayPal fees and cover shipping via USPS Priority Mail...insured and with signature confirmation.

Not looking or any trades at this time.

These items may been cross listed on other forums.

All payments are to be made via PayPal and the first "I'll take it" in the thread or PM gets the item (if two people post up...the earliest time stamp gets it). I will ship only to the CONUS (Hawaii and Alaska included) via USPS Priority Mail w/insurance and signature confirmation (covered by myself). Shipped only to PayPal confirmed addresses. Please email, post, or PM with any questions...Cheers!

Untitled by Ben Stone, on Flickr

Last edited: