• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco PITS with STONEWASHED Titanium

Sold

See pics below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

The biggest drawback of the regular PITS folder is that the titanium scales have a satin finish that scratches sooo easily. So I gave this one a stonewashed finish and it looks fantastic. Additionally, you can actually USE the knife now and not worry about showing any signs of wear. Aside from the new finish, this knife is pretty much indistinguishable from new. The blade still has the factory edge and has only been stropped for hair-popping sharpness. Comes with everything shown.

PayPal only. US sales only. Price includes USPS shipping and any PayPal goods fees are on me as the seller. If you have any questions, please contact me directly via email at spingarn@gmail.com for the fastest response. An email will get a faster response than a PM. Please do not ask questions in the thread. Posting an unconditional "I'll take it" generally gives you priority. That said, you MUST follow up and contact me directly (again, email) to confirm your priority. Prompt payment is expected.

X9pnYMk.jpg

kLbs7pp.jpg

t9cs9Dl.jpg

tZRb5xu.jpg

Rp0UtTH.jpg

m65FfYu.jpg

Last edited:
Back