• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco PM2 CF M4 + S30V, Military CF 52100

I have three Spyderco knives for sale.

1. Paramilitary 2 with carbon fiber scales and M4 steel. This is a factory second, new and never used or carried. I fondled 15 different CF M4 seconds before choosing this one -- it is an excellent specimen with great action, very solid lockup, and no apparent blemish. As I'm writing this I notice some lock stick that wasn't there previously, perhaps it just needs to be broken in (strange, I've probably opened it 100 times and it wasn't there before?). Otherwise the knife is in pretty perfect condition in my eyes, and the staff at Spyderco couldn't find any apparent issue. Does not include box. Price is $225.

2. Paramilitary 2, black with satin S30V blade. This was my user for a bit. It has been sharpened on the Wicked Edge, and I'm no expert. A tiny bit of side-to-side as is normal with most Spydercos I've owned. Very smooth action. Clip and scales are in good but used condition. Some minor scratches on the blade. Includes original box. SOLD.

3. Military with carbon fiber scales and 52100 steel. This is a factory second, new and never used or carried. Beautiful knife with amazing action and perfect lockup. Blemish is a small chip in the CF by the lanyard hole. Does not include box. Price is $185.

Photos of all three knives can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/nWD7N

Prices all include shipping and Paypal fees within the US. Not looking for trades but it doesn't hurt to make an offer.

Last edited:
Back