Spyderco PM2 in s110v

Thanks! Those are pieces of sea glass from the Pacific Ocean.

Wow, that's the actual color?? If I were you I would go back and get some more shots when the light isn't so harsh. I think you can get a shot there that is worthy of the annual Spyderco Calendar competition. I had a winner last year and got to be in the calendar (July I think?) and got a free Sage 3 to boot. :eek: Anyway, I think with proper lighting you can get an excellent photo out of that setup. :)

pm2.2_blue.png

Last edited:
The light would not cooperate. Intermittent clouds and sun. I just wanted to get that package opened.

Thanks good idea. For sure I gotta get sun and spray a little water and have another shoot. Is there a good place to post picks or is this ok? I mean I would only post like five or ten if I got another shoot before I start to use the knife. Looks like a bunch clouds for the rest of the day at least.

Wow, that's the actual color?? If I were you I would go back and get some more shots when the light isn't so harsh. I think you can get a shot there that is worthy of the annual Spyderco Calendar competition. I had a winner last year and got to be in the calendar (July I think?) and got a free Sage 3 to boot. :eek: Anyway, I think with proper lighting you can get an excellent photo out of that setup. :)

The color changes though. Now it looks like it has more red, so going into a purple almost. The light is a little warmer because it's reflecting off my desk.

Thank you for thinking this photo is worthy. Oh and congratulations on the calendar photo last year! I'd like to check it out. Not sure how, but maybe online is a good place to look.

Thanks good idea. For sur:rolleyes:e I gotta get sun and spray a little water and have another shoot. Is there a good place to post picks or is this ok? I mean I would only post like five or ten if I got another shoot before I start to use the knife. Looks like a bunch clouds for the rest of the day at least.

Nice pic, congrats on finally getting your new Para 2. With Spyderco, once you've been bit, you just can't quit. :rolleyes: Lot's of great knives. Take care.

Clean your blade off and wait for the proper lighting and you should be able to capture a pretty amazing photo. Just a heads up, we cannot get enough awesome photos of Spydies! Post away!!!!!

I personally love how you caught light along the whole length of the bevel. :thumbup:

Blade HQ 6 in stock!!

I have carried a Leek for several years. Recently decided to upgrade and ordered a Ritter mini Grip. Excellent in most ways, but I cannot come to love the handle, about 1/2 inch too short for my hand. That is going to be the problem buying online without holding a knife. Was ready to go for the new G10 Benchmade 940. But of course reading multiple threads about one knife or the other, and the PM2 is highly thought of. Saw this post last night and made the impulse buy. Hoping I like it in person.

I got it! Wow now I no why everyone loves this knife. Super smooth, rock solid, amazing blade and edge. Cant wait to put it to good use.

Clean your blade off and wait for the proper lighting and you should be able to capture a pretty amazing photo. Just a heads up, we cannot get enough awesome photos of Spydies! Post away!!!!!

I personally love how you caught light along the whole length of the bevel. :thumbup:

Haha, I will clean it next time. And the light. You know you like your knife when you don't want to use it because you want the shot!

I had another almost ready to order but shipping and tax bumped it up $40 which makes a difference in my life.

I need a source! jk, I'll keep looking at BHQ. I still want a blue Military too.

Back