• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco PM2 S110v, Superleaf (discontinued)

Prices are net to you Paypal G&S ONLY. Shipping prepaid via USPS Priority to continental US. Shipping to registered Paypal address, no exceptions. No international shipping. Please examine photos for details on condition.

My Preferred contact is via e-mail to lenz32 at gmail.com (also my Paypal address), please no PM's as I don't check the forum that often. First confirmed e-mail via time stamp will get an e-mail confirmation and instructions for Paypal.

Spyderco Superleaf(Rare/discontinued). If you like the PM2 but were wishing for one with a heavier duty blade, the Superleaf may be your answer. Compression lock and the excellent wire deep carry clip in a similar feeling G10 handle. This one locks up tight, drops free with only a tiny, tiny bit of lock stick. Rounding it off, this one is almost centered (this model is notorious for centering issues). It may even be a little pivot adjustment could make it perfect. There are a few tiny scratches on the blade, right above the bevel. It came that way and I never noticed until I was doing the photos. I tried to give very detailed pictures. Examine the last image to compare stock thickness to the PM2! $179 OBO.
DSC_0747.JPG DSC_0748.JPG DSC_0749.JPG DSC_0750.JPG DSC_0753.JPG DSC_0756.JPG

Spyderco PM2 S110v blurple
This one is NIB. It went from box to Spydie Pak and now up for sale. Never used or carried. Centering is spot on, blade drops free and no lock stick. $147 (Sold)
DSC_0757.JPG DSC_0758.JPG DSC_0760.JPG
Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Back