• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco PM2 S30V, GT Knives Pushbutton Folder

ANOTHER-- PRICE DROP! Willing to ship these anywhere in the USA. Shipping included with payment via Paypal G&S- PM for Paypal address
First "I'll Take it" is first in line by time stamp.

The Spyderco PM2 only carried around a little bit so it has very minimal scuffs and marks. Original factory edge, still sharp. Blade is centered well and freely falls closed. Love this knife but too large for me so I stepped down into a Para 3. Item number C81GPBK2. Black blade S30V $115---NOW-$90 View media item 7174View media item 7173
The GT Knives Folder was gifted to me for an upcoming deployment when I was in the Air Force by a local knife store owner. The quality is great on this piece but it's a bit large for my hands. Blade is 3-5/8, ATS-34 Stainless. Handle and frame is aluminum with some black coating possibly cerracoat or melonite or similar. These knives were offered in automatic versions if my info is correct. Has been carried a little on that deployment, but not since about 2003 when I received it. Since I've never really used it it also needs a new home.
$75---NOW $55View media item 7169View media item 7168
Fallkniven U2 Folder SGPS Laminate steel 2.5 inch blade, Grilon handle, traditional lockback.
This knife has been with me for several years but the only use it's had is riding around in our Springer Spaniel first aid kit. It has a little scuffing on the blade but nothing else. Very tight blade and tight lockup. Great little pocket folder that has remained shaving sharp in the knife drawer for several years. 62 rockwell.
$75---NOW $60 View media item 7176View media item 7175

Last edited:
D07507-C4-EC13-4-B48-9190-EFE0-D08-E9594.jpg

I just changed this album to public. If I wasn't so forum challenged...:oops:

I recently lost my Para 3 which I really need to replace. (It was a tragic loss..snif:() I would love to make a trade putting a couple of these knives towards your Para 3. I would offer either the Para 2 or the Benchmade plus toss in the GT Knives piece for a Para 3.
This being said, I will also entertain offers. Thanks.

It was brought to my attention that I don't have any reviews on bladeforums attesting to my honesty or being a good fella. So I have an Ebay account with 100% positive feedback. I don't do a lot of stuff on Ebay or any sales site because I don't own a business or anything like that. Just a regular guy. But I am honest and my integrity is really important to me. So go check out my Ebay reviews and someone buy these knives so I can afford to get something else.
I need to replace my Para 3 if anyone is looking at trading. Thanks.
Mull452 is the Ebay profile.

Back