Spyderco Police Models / Some VERY RARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, prices include paypal and shipping in the USA. I can take more pics and answer any questions you may have concerning these knives. I guarantee satisfaction or your $ back.

1. Police 3 SE w/ G10. $105 $100 $91 Shipped and PP'ed. Lightly used and carried by me, but never re-sharpened. THE SE looks GREAT! Just got a gravy deal on one another one of these from Wavester so Im lettin this one go. It can be seen here
IMG_5642.jpg

2. old Police w/ Tuffram Aluminum Handle & SE. $119 Used and re-sharpened (properly). Has some light handle marks but the blade is not all scratched to hell. IMO, it is worthy of being displayed alongside your other discontinued Spydies. (#3 & #5 can also be seen in this pic) SOLD
001-13.jpg

3. old Police w/ Tuffram Aluminum Handle & PE. $255 $231 Shipped and Paypaled. This is my grail. Bought as new but I would say its more near new than actually new. It has a few hardly noticeable imperfections that I think in all honesty could of came from the factory. I got this in a SPyderco Pouch but sold the pouch with a different knife. They can be purchased on spyderco for almost 4x's what they cost 5 years ago. If this doesnt sell, it comes out of my display case and into my front right pocket.
005-4.jpg

4. old Police w/ G10 Handle, SE, Flat grind, ATS-55. Barely used. $119 SOLD
This is what the knife looks like. This is a pic of another one of my similar knives.
IMG_6592.jpg

5. old Police w/ G10 Handle, PE, Hollow Grind, Gin 1. New with Box(worn). $245. I would say this one is equally as hard to come by as the pe tuffram though I personally like the tuffram more. sold
IMG_4742.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back