Spyderco Police SEAL Team commemorative

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIZWIN

Platinum Member
Hey hey friends...here is a Spyderco SEAL Team #8 commemorative, like new, with original red box.

The SEAL Team Police models were not made by Spyderco, but by knife dealer John F. Jensen, some years back. He made up several with the emblem of each team. I doubt that any SEALs carried them on any missions, but perhaps a few carried theirs off-duty. Odds are that most were purchased by collectors like me.

Other than the engraving, the knife is a plain old serrated-edge Police model, old enough to lack the Boye dent and with a blade of GIN-1 steel. This one has never been carried or even used. The box is a little beat up, but the knife itself is in like new condition. I bought it a few years ago and promptly put it in the safe. Now it's time to air it out and find a new owner.

I am asking a mere $100.00, plus $5.00 shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. Active duty military will be charged only $90.00, plus shipping.

No foreign sales. I prefer Paypal, but I will accept a USPS money order. The knife will ship the next business day after I receive either a notification from Paypal or the money order in the mail. If you are interested, post a reply here, PM me on this forum, or e-mail me at: buddydharma@hotmail.com

Attachments

• DSCN1091.jpg
    DSCN1091.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN1096.jpg
    DSCN1096.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back