Spyderco Repair Service Review

I have used Spyderco Customer Service only once about 2 years ago.
Fantastic service and great communication. Knife was serviced and returned in 1.5 weeks.

Regards.
FK

I restore knives/swords/axes/tools in my retirement. A few years ago, I had an Endura that needed to be opened up (from the rivet days of the Endura). Sent it in for sentimental reasons. Came back and functioned as if it were brand new.

I have a friend on another forum who needed clip screws for a C15 Bob Terzoula, a knife that Spyderco hadn't made in over ten years. Well, since he lives in another country, I told him I would try to call from here (way cheaper phone call).

When we got it all squared away, Charlynn had found the RIGHT screws (out of about 45+/- that Spyderco uses on their knives), and sent them - free - to THAILAND!

How many companies can you name that would even TRY to look for parts for a product that they quit making over ten years ago? Let alone shipping them to another country - for free?

I stripped a screw on a Sage and Spyderco CS took care of me. They were quick to do the work and returned it promptly. I would use them again if needed.

Back