• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco REX 45 Para 3, OEM Red scales for Para 3 and Para 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

einsteinjon

Platinum Member
NO TRADES PLEASE...I NEED THE CASH. Pricing below includes PayPal fees and shipping in the USA. I prefer PayPal and a USA sale, but will consider other sales on a case-by-case basis.

Spyderco Para 3 - REX 45 version
Brand new and minty fresh, I have never used it or carried it. Very sharp and hair popping edge from factory far as I can tell without cutting anything, nice even edge too. Lockup is rock solid, probably the most solid I have ever seen in a Para 3. Blade is also perfectly centered.
Price is SOLD.

OEM Spyderco Red G10 Scales for Para 3 and Paramilitary 2

These are from the Red/4V dealer exclusive run (for the Para 3) and Red/M390 dealer exclusive run (for the Para 2). The Para 3 scales have seen a few hours of pocket time but not really used much. The Para 2 scales have not been carried/used other than when I disassembled them. There is a little bit of metal dust or black coating or similar in the holes, as well as inevitable pocket clip marks that come from the factory install. I cleaned them lightly with alcohol but didn't go to town on them...they'll probably clean up even better.
Price is SOLD for the Para 3 scales.
Price is SOLD for the Para 2 scales.

ON0kqbr.jpg

xiwqpKf.jpg

dhk63hI.jpg

oynvrDl.jpg

63JYXf8.jpg

1deHDMO.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back