SPYDERCO SALT THREAD...fishing, ocean, stories, pics and all things "salt"

They are available as we speak. I guess I've been out the the loop though, I had no idea they were up to $117 MAP. I'm not saying that it isn't worth it, it's just pushing it for me right now, given nine months unemployed last year, and still counting this year. Someday things will get back to normal.

I saw them in stock last night on a site called edgeworks. There was only one of some models, and a couple of some others.

I just checked, according to their site they still have two each of two models, and one each of two others. I didn't go farther than that, and add them to the cart or anything. It seems odd that they would still be there today, but the product page does say in stock.

Hoping for some kayak and fishing pics soon, but it's still pretty cold here, the local lakes have finally melted.

H1 in the hot tub:

3ADK9AK.jpg

If you mean Edgeworks in MD, they’re a great knife shop. Their site doesn’t do their shop justice, at all. Especially with Spydercos, CRKs, William Henrys, customs, and other gear. If you live close to Frederick MD it’s definitely worth a road trip. And the food and bar scene on Market street isn’t too shabby. At least it wasn’t.

I saw them in stock last night on a site called edgeworks. There was only one of some models, and a couple of some others.

If you mean Edgeworks in MD, they’re a great knife shop. Their site doesn’t do their shop justice, at all. Especially with Spydercos, CRKs, William Henrys, customs, and other gear. If you live close to Frederick MD it’s definitely worth a road trip. And the food and bar scene on Market street isn’t too shabby. At least it wasn’t.
I second this. Edgeworks may be the best overall knife shop I’ve been to. SMKW was great as well.

I just received the Waterway in the mail..
Like Pete said, an "everything proof" fixed blade.

I noticed the grind is super tall...then I looked it up on knives and tools and it says 11 degrees! Holy moly, will LC200N be okay with such a skinny edge?

Back