Spyderco smkw exclusive.

nautiquess

Gold Member
So here’s what your moderators do for fair and open discussion. Lock the thread then post to it. Apparently can’t handle free debate.

I’m not hurt at all. Im
In this hobby for fun. That’s it. I’ve met wonderful people and forged Great relationships. (No pun intended) lol. I love negotiating and enjoy the banter. It’s not about money. The ones that know me know what my collection is worth. I simply listed something and sold it. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less. And the moderator locks the thread, then posts himself additional negative comments. Look at all the people apparently butt hurt by it. It’s a shame.

I’m not hurt at all. Im
In this hobby for fun. That’s it. I’ve met wonderful people and forged Great relationships. (No pun intended) lol. I love negotiating and enjoy the banter. It’s not about money. The ones that know me know what my collection is worth. I simply listed something and sold it. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less. And the moderator locks the thread, then posts himself additional negative comments. Look at all the people apparently butt hurt by it. It’s a shame.

Remember the part where you were so broke that you had to come here and sell shitty knives to make ends meet?

So here’s what your moderators do for fair and open discussion. Lock the thread then post to it. Apparently can’t handle free debate.

Fair and open discussion doesn't belong in FS threads, whether from the OP or the peanut gallery. Or discussion of any kind not explicitly about making a deal, for that matter. Go ahead and make some asinine and baseless assumptions about my political leanings here though.

Thank you for the advice. Wasn’t sure where to voice an opinion when a moderator locks a thread then posts negative comments himself. This is clearly an abuse of his position and unprofessional to say the least. Who do I address this too?

I don’t like that this dude is a flipper but why did moderators allow people to post on his for sale thread? He can sell anything he wants for any price he wishes. Horrible moderation of rules. If he violated rules delete thread, why bypass another rule of discussions on for sale threads. Looks bad choosing which rules are enforced.

Last edited:
Back