• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Sprint run Caly 3 x 2

jtoler_9

Gold Member
I ship inside the USA only! I ship in a box via USPS priority mail as soon as funds arrive. I will accept paypal as payment for these blades. Prices listed is out the door cost. I cover Paypal and shipping fees. Please PM or email any and all questions prior to posting I'll take it in this sales thread. I respectfully reserve the right to deny sale to anyone I choose. Feel free to reach out with any and all offers. I don't respond to offers made in the sales thread. Please send them through PM or email. Thanks for looking.

All blades are mint new and have no flaws. All ship in original packaging with everything that came with them from the factory

I have a pair of Spyderco Caly 3 HAP40 sprint run knives that I purchased direct from Spyderco. I just had a long awaited pre-order ship, so I am putting these up. Both are mint NIB with no flaws my eyes could detect. $OLD

Get it just in time for the Holidays.

Last edited:
Hi I’m interested in this pair. Please email me; mikefitz08 at gmail

Thanks

Back