• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Sprints + ZT 0804CF - Price Drops!

Selling everything I never get around to carrying. I will do my best at giving an honest estimate on the condition of each. Does not come in box unless stated otherwise. If a knife comes with a box, I most likely do not have the plastic baggie the knife came in. Prices contain USPS Priority Shipping to CONUS via Paypal Goods and Services. Please ask questions and ask for more photos of anything specific if you would like. I want to see these knives go to someone who will cherish them like the knives I find myself carrying, and want both parties to be happy. Feel free to make reasonable offers!

Military - 204p - New in box, fondled once or twice - $150

Military - Cruwear - Used to cut once or twice, G10 has some light staining - $old

Lum Tanto - Hap40 - New in box - $old

Endura - Pakkawood Hap40 - Like new in box, blade used to cut several times, and has some very light scratches which I tried to capture in photos - withdrawn

Southard - 204P - Like new, carried once or twice, can't remember if I ever cut with this blade - $175

Paramilitary 2 - 52100 - Comes with box, never carried or cut with this knife but I did force a patina for fun. Edge is perfect. Some light scratches show on the blade from cleaning following patina, which I did not expect. I captured these in the photo of the knife - $old

Manix 2 - Cruwear - G10 has some slight discoloration from being carried once or twice - $175

Manix 2 - M4 - Comes in box, second owner, purchased as new, never cut with it, but G10 has slight discoloration from carrying several times. The Blade was signed by Eric and Sal at Blade 2017 but I removed as I figured it would maybe make me want to carry it a while back - $old

Gayle Bradley - M4 - Used once or twice, knife and blade are like new - $150

Pacific Salt - H1 Serrated - Used once or twice, but edge is excellent, some discoloration can be seen in the photos - withdrawn

Urban - K390 - Like New, fondled several times - $old

ZT 0804CF - 204P - Carried and used several times. Light scratches on DLC coating sadly, but it happens if you will use the knife. Edge is still super sharp. If it wasn't for DLC this would be like new - withdrawn

Photos
https://imgur.com/a/6TlC7Z1

Last edited:
I see the pic of the zt that's in your thread title, but nob description or price...

Back