Spyderco Top 3 favs

Sos24

Gold Member
I’m not a big fan of Spyderco because I really like flippers, but I would have to say my top 3 are:
PM2 LH
Native
Ladybug

aram

Gold Member
Tough call. Vaguely in order,
SpydieChef
Manix 2 (just bought from BF, DLT 20CV, surprised how much I like it)
Chinook 3

TravisH

Gold Member
Dragonfly ZDP-189
Chaparral LW CTS-XHP
UKPK S110V / Native LW S110V

BMCGear

Gold Member
As of now:

1. Para 2 - K390 is my preferred steel in this but the overall design is outstanding for an EDC blade. Add a deep carry clip and it really can make it carry better in khakis. My only complaint - I wish it had a 4 inch blade. :D
2. Pacific Salt 2 - This knife is pure utility. I bought it to try the LC200N and I really like the blade shape (I wish the Endura had this profile). It's perfect for a traveling/vacation knife that can sub in for kitchen prep.
3. Endela - Just got this one in K390 and I believe I prefer this model to the Delica and Endura. I like that it's a little wider than the Endura. Plan to try a Stretch soon as well though. This spot could easily go to other knives too. Spyderco make a lot of knives.

With a new one in the rotation
1. Para 2
2. Para 3
3. Manix 2
Although I could go either/or for 2nd and 3rd

timberweasel

Platinum Member
I love the Delica 4 and, IMO, it's one of the best EDC folders ever designed. That said, I think the Caly 3 is an even more refined version of the Delica...

So, if the Caly 3 and Delica 4 can be tied for first place, I'd also like to add my favourite fixed blade to my top three Spydies... the Phil Wilson South Fork.

favespydies.jpg
Caly 3, Delica 4, Chokwe, South Fork

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with anyone’s preferences here. Great blades all around. Love to see the variety. For my purposes and preferences:

1). PM2
2). Manix 2
3). Military

Right now this trio:
Te9v2xe.jpg

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC