• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Urban K390 Contoured Shred CF in Germany

Hey guys, first sales thread, I hope everything's done correctly :D

I've had CuScaDi make me a Spyderco Urban from the K390 Sprint in Shred CF and came to the realization that I just don't carry it, because I have two other CuScaDi Urbans that I prefer.
It's a LNIB knife but has been disassembled (can be converted to factory state apart from the screws and clip mentioned below). It comes with the factory scales in grey FRN as well as CuScaDi Shred CF scales (they're rounded and feel great). The screws are stonewashed and the clip has a VERY light stoneswash as well. The blade has no signs of patina and sports the factory edge. Box and paperwork are included. Apart from the CuScaDi modifications I disassembled it and put in some nylon washers and froglube. Video of the action:
It's currently tuned to where the blade really flies open but has a bit of side to side play as that's how I prefer it).

Current Scales: (No holes in the CF as can be seen here)
WSUGa1l.jpg

4jpWno8.jpg

Current Blade: (the fingerprints wipe off, they're no patina)
aRx4DGz.jpg

HWyY1Iv.jpg

If you want to I can sharpen it on a wicked edge; the wicked edge-edge on another urban of mine looks like this (THIS IS NOT THE BLADE ON THE SOLD KNIFE!):
THr4xUF.jpg

Or if you don't need the K390/prefer something different I could put in this "Acid Splattered" Blade from CuScaDi in N690; it's sharpened but not on a WE:
uZwYkOI.jpg

Prices are as follows:
- As is (K390 Blade with factory edge and all the factory stuff) - 150€ (new would be ~170€)
- N690 blade same price because of steel downgrade but CuScaDi work done, cancels out
- Wicked Edge edge +20€

I'll pay shipping to Germany, international buyers pay themselves - Payment via PayPal (Goods and Services; NOT F&F) or Bank Transfer, no difference in price as per PayPal policy

First "I take it" gets it. I can provide further pictures if you want some :D

Last edited:
hey mate, do you have a centering pic of the urban k390 ? im intrested, live in holland. cheers. maybe you could tighten the pivot a bit ? becouse i like it no side to side play and stiff i dont mind. im intrested on how the centering is with the pivot screw a bit tighter if that makes sense ;] is the original on bronze washers since you put nylon in it? i dont remember. thanks in advance

Back