• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Urban K390, Kizer Microlith CF, Spyderco Watu, Olamic Busker, Kizer Mini Begleiter

toocool006

Gold Member
Hi y'all,

I've got a few up on the block today. Feel free to ask any questions - first "I'll take it" in the post wins. Click on the knife names for a nice little video to give you an idea of what we're working with here. Sorry for the big blue ovals, posting this from the office and can't take another group shot just now. Thanks for looking and hope you are having a great day!

KI1A0DX.jpg

Spyderco Urban K390 Sprint [C] - $SOLD
A sprint slipjoint in a super premium steel, Spyderco ran these very thin BTE. I have other regrinds that get more pocket time, and not as into slipjoints as I have been in the past. It's been used, sharpened, got some patina starting but in great shape. Comes with box & papers.

Kizer Microlith CF S35VN [C] - $110
This thing is gorgeous - the CF is stunning in person, and light as hell. Flipping action is OK lightswitch, but doesn't push button well. Drops pretty well for such a light blade. Oh and did I mention the amazing edge? (done by @BufoBlades of instagram) Lowered this down to about 15 DPS so it's a slicing demon. I've only tested the edge on paper after getting it back, it's a tiny beast now. Comes with box & Kizer goodies.

Spyderco Watu 20CV [C for clip swap, otherwise A] - $SOLD
Love this guy, to me it's a comp lock delica but with 20CV and a more comfortable handle with more edge. This one is NIB, except the clip is swapped to a stonewashed wire clip from a different Spydie. I like the look better than the polished clip. The comp lock isn't free dropping like my other one, but I haven't touched the pivot. I'm sure you could adjust pivot or it'll wear in. This was my backup, and I'm getting rid of backups in the collection. Comes with box & papers.

Olamic Busker Largo M390 [C] - $300
Awesome Busker in Kinetic Ocean finish. Some snail trails on the scales, it's got a sharp edge but the angle is a little funky at the heel, would be easy enough for a skilled sharpener to clean up. Snappy action, feels just so damn good in the hand. I honestly don't know why I'm selling this one, but I guess you gotta sell something! Comes with box & COA.

Kizer Mini Begleiter [C] - $SOLD
Fun little guy, nicely mirror-ish blade. In great shape, snappy detent for thumb or finger flicking. Hopefully pricing it so that'll be tempting as an add-on, or you can splurge and get this guy on its own. No box with this one.

Last edited:
If Kizer mini Beg is a stonewash blade and stainless , I will take it.

It's 154CM, which is stainless. This isn't the coated blade, and I think they only come in stonewashed or coated, so I'm pretty sure it's the stonewashed finish. it's certainly not satin. Sound good?

It's 154CM, which is stainless. This isn't the coated blade, and I think they only come in stonewashed or coated, so I'm pretty sure it's the stonewashed finish. it's certainly not satin. Sound good?
So it is a grayer finish , not polished , correct?

Back