Spyderco Wish List

My short list:
Native 5 in M390 & red G-10 scales
Native 5 Lightweight in M390 & red frn scales

You know what would be cool; if Blade HQ did one of the next M4 steel/Ghost Jade G10 signature knives out of the fixed category.

Imagine a Street Beat that looked like that.

Correct & if only! That's a REAL EDC banger, I only wish the blade was 3.5

You know what would be cool; if Blade HQ did one of the next M4 steel/Ghost Jade G10 signature knives out of the fixed category.

Imagine a Street Beat that looked like that.

Especially if the stock was 3MM !

I would love to see a sprint run of the Salsa with a compression frame lock. I am not too picky about the blade steel, there are plenty of great blade steels out there, but if I was to pick one then maybe S30v or S35v. I wouldn't mind seeing a sprint run of the Navigator II either.

A Dragonfly II with a premium blade steel S30v or S35V sound good and a titanium handle.

LW Tenacious in either S110V, Rex 45 or another top steel.

I don't think Spyderco could make enough of these to meet the demand there would be.

I’m hoping for a spydiechef or kapara exclusive or sprint in vanax superclean. I’ve been wanting both of those for quite some time now, and I think that would be what would push me over the edge to need to buy one or the other.

If it’s the kapara, I would accept titanium liners and micarta scales if I’m still dreaming.

Dragonfly 2 with titanium scales and Damascus blade, and another one in SG2.

And I have crossed fingers for 'the knife joker' retailer to make a Military with dlc cruwear blade and forest green micarta scales like that Shaman they had.

Paramilitary 2 in S45VN steel with Glow Zome Green, Diamond arc textured G10 handle scales :D

I would like to see an Ouroboros 2. I know the knife had it it’s problems with plastic washers and all, but it’s one of my favorite designs. A perfected version that behaves more like a pm2 is near the top of the wish list. I know it’s a long shot. Also, make a few more Slysz Bowie’s. I would like to experience it, instead of reading constantly about how cool it is. It’s my fault I missed my chance, but help me out.

Last edited:
I’m hoping for a spydiechef or kapara exclusive or sprint in vanax superclean. I’ve been wanting both of those for quite some time now, and I think that would be what would push me over the edge to need to buy one or the other.

If it’s the kapara, I would accept titanium liners and micarta scales if I’m still dreaming.

A friend of mine told me a couple months back that he knows a dealer who said they’re arranging a Vanax superclean PM2 exclusive. Not the Kapara or Spydiechef but, if true, still cool to see that steel in a Spyderco.

Last edited:
A friend of mine told me a couple months back that he knows a dealer who said they’re arranging a Vanax superclean PM2 exclusive. Not the Kapara or Spydiechef but, if true, still cool to see that steel in a Spyderco.
I sure hope your friend is right. I feel pretty content with the couple of Pm2's I have, but I would jump on that one quick.

Back