1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Spyderco yododo

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by EntrancedVermin, Sep 15, 2018.

1. EntrancedVermin

EntrancedVermin

Jul 26, 2016
    I present the yododo I got this Yojimbo clone from cutlerylover and wanted to turn it into a dodo... Now to get a real Yojimbo to do it on.

Spyderco please do another sprint run of the Dodo or make a yododo.. Id preferable in a tool steel or high carbon thanks!

Disclaimer I don't like clones and don't buy them but when I got the chance to get this one to test out some ideas I didn't see why not.

You can find me on Instagram as @ev.knives if you'd like to see more of my work

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Lapedog, jstrange, PStone and 7 others like this.
  2. DocJD

DocJD

Jan 29, 2016
    Cool mod and waved even ! :cool::thumbsup:

EntrancedVermin likes this.
  3. 5-by-5

5-by-5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Sweet! :cool::thumbsup:

4. dakine

dakine

Jan 17, 2007
    I would buy it.

5. Kreyzhorse

Kreyzhorse Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Looks great. I love both knives and always wished the Dodo was slightly more useable.

6. WadeWilson

WadeWilson Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 21, 2011
    The way you hid the wave while it’s open is brilliant. The overall execution is awesome, man. Bravo to you. :thumbsup:

7. PStone

PStone

Mar 3, 2018
    Duuuuuude. That is awesome. Spyderco needs to produce this. I would def buy one.

8. jstrange

jstrange

Mar 31, 2012
    That’s really cool. Nice work.

9. Lapedog

Lapedog Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2016
    You sir, are a badass.

Love that hidden wave!

10. uxo2

uxo2 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2013
    That is a NICE!!! conversion.
    So much that I am waiting to see how a real S30 comes out.

11. Mako109

Mako109

Dec 17, 2008
    I clicked on this thread just because I liked the name!