• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Yojimbo 2, Boker Kwaiken, TwoSun

casual_cutter

Gold Member
I recently acquired my latest grail knife, so I’m letting a few safe queens go to recoup some funds. All 3 are LNIB and never used to cut a thing, just fondled and carried a time or two each to see how they felt in pocket.

Spyderco Yojimbo 2 - LNIB SOLD

Boker Kwaiken Carbon Fiber (full size) - LNIB $130 shipped

TwoSun TS50 - LNIB, has a tiny blem in the titanium (pictured) on the clip side near the pivot, came that way. Super smooth action, drops shut like a guillotine. I was very impressed by this knife for the money. SOLD

Accepting PayPal F&F or G&S add 3.5%, and shipping only within the USA. Shipping via USPS. First “I’ll take it” immediately followed by payment gets it. Know your local laws, All rights reserved, etc etc. *If the item arrives not as described, I will refund the purchase price less all shipping costs if contacted within 3 business days. Email: trod1014 @ gmail dot com for more pics/questions. Thanks.

http://s25.photobucket.com/user/turb0_t0m/library/Mobile Uploads

Last edited:
Back