• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco, ZT, Boker

I'm cleaning up my knife shelves and getting rid of anything I don't use often.

I will ship USPS priority mail to the USA only. Only accept PayPal for payment and I'm not looking for trades at the moment. Paypal gift or add 3%. First I'll take it with a follow up pm or email gets it. E-mail: samer.ghanma@gmail.com

All prices include shipping.

Zero Tolerance 0770CF
: I've carried this once or twice but never cut anything with it. Pocket clip has some scratches, blade centered, locks up nicely. Comes with box and paperwork. $165.00

VowWqf3.jpg
p1D1Zo8.jpg
fUfal5Y.jpg
JGDvhbp.jpg
gczu1Jv.jpg
bTU6Jhl.jpg

Spyderco Domino C172CFTIP
: Carried a couple of times, been sitting in my collection for a while. No box, blade centered, locks up nicely. $165.00

Zxa2KmK.jpg
hTyirrK.jpg
p4JGCdX.jpg
8m30G7b.jpg
xrrqbjZ.jpg
4ndJNPH.jpg

Spyderco Gayle Bradley C134CFP: Been in my collection for a while, has a heavy patina on it. This thing is an absolute tank of a knife. No box, blade centered, locks up nicely. $90.00 - SOLD

Boker Subcom Titanium: Nice small blade. No box, blade is NOT centered and is to the right as seen in the pictures. $25.00 - SOLD

Last edited:
Back