• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco's for sale

I have four Spyderco's I'm looking to sale. PayPal only, first I'll take it here gets it. PM also for questions. USPS PRIORITY, price includes shipping and I'll cover fees.

All have boxes and papers.

1. Gayle Bradley 2- SOLD $120. NIB bought as soon as it came out to do some mods to but just haven't and I have another that I use. Awesome knife, this is a great example (never seen a bad example honestly).

2. Gayle Bradley- Now $110 $120. This was also bought to be modified, but this is second hand from the exchange here. I never carried it. This one has a relief cut for the lock bar that is well done and does the trick in making it easier to unlock. Great example, perfect lockup and smooth action.

3. Stretch Damascus- Sold $180 I bought second hand but this is an excellent example. Very cool knife and I love Stretch's, but just never carried it.

4. Sage 2 custom scale- Sold Now $110 $120 I bought this here already with the ] micarta scale. Very well made and lightens it up a bit. Overall the knife is in great condition with the centering slightly off.

[URL=http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/bccole77/media/IMG_20161017_220514238_zpsk5xqbw5j.jpg.html]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Two things:
1.) How stiff is the disengagement for the GB1? Does the relief make it less finger gnawing?
2.) I am unable to email you. Do you have that options turned off?

Sorry not sure about the email thing. Can you pm? It's very easy to disengage in my opinion. I do however have a non modified GB1 that I carry often and have no complaints with. That being said if I wanted to sit on the couch and play with one, this one would be the one. Smooth as can be and solid.

Not seeing it, but I'm on my phone so let's try email for reliability. Bccole77@yahoo

A couple pictures showing the lock bar mod. Next to my user GB for reference. Also, it's the later milled liners.

Thanks for the pics. Unfortunately, I can't PM since I am not a paying member. However, you can Email me through my profile. Shoot me an email. I have another couple questions regarding your GB1. Also, thanks for the prompt responses. I appreciate it.

I can't email from my phone. My email is listed a few replies up, shoot me one and I'll answer your questions

Back