Spyders That Just MUST Return

Bladehq dodos are in stock again for anyone that missed the first run.
I want another Spyderedged version of the DODO model so bad. I had a guy a few months back try to sell me a used one for over $200 and I thought that was just a bit steep for a used unit. But if I were to get a new one with a more advanced handle in SE I would be all over it.

I'd like to see the silver/black Embassy in S30V back. Would love Spyderco to take my $$$ for one of those.

I'd like to see the silver/black Embassy in S30V back. Would love Spyderco to take my $$$ for one of those.

No doubt
wVUqbyC.jpg

The citadel needs a comeback now that autos are pretty much legal everywhere. That’s kind of a grail auto for me.

Finally found one here on BladeForums, my dream knife. Don't know why I didn't jump on these when they were available years ago. The Citadel will hopefully be next.

9BCD3164-183C-4C11-82A8-E7FE947A6F7D_zpsneau6wsa.jpeg

Yes those were from BladeOps, in all black handles and a satin blade. I snagged one. Fortunately BladeOps is right here in West Jordan, Utah, about ten minutes from the house. Cool folks there!

AEF064F9-0943-468B-999D-38DD1D0566CE_zpskp3xw1ae.jpeg

Yes those were from BladeOps, in all black handles and a satin blade. I snagged one. Fortunately BladeOps is right here in West Jordan, Utah, about ten minutes from the house. Cool folks there!

AEF064F9-0943-468B-999D-38DD1D0566CE_zpskp3xw1ae.jpeg

Nice, every once in a while I would see one pop up on eBay and I'd be tempted. Saw a B-Fold once too; too bad I live on the wrong side of the border.

Back