• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spydie Lum Tanto, MT, ZT

Please send offers/questions to danflys(@)gmail.com, I accept PayPal Goods and Services at the same email address. All knives have boxes and any paperwork. Please see pics for detail.

Spyderco Lum Tanto BladeHQ exclusive natural G10- This one has never been carried or used, it is an excellent example, it doesn't have the problems a lot of them did when it was released. $230
Untitled by Untitled by Seneca05, on Flickr6@N05/]Seneca05[/url], on Flickr
Untitled by Seneca05, on Flickr

Mictrotech SOCOM Elite- Carried but never used to cut, great condition and one of the smoothest knives in my collection. $old

ZT0462- Carried a handful of times but never used, excellent condition. $180

Spyderco Advocate 1st gen, carried a couple time but never used, no discoloration or pitting on the M4. It does have some up and down play, flips great though and I've never had any of the bearing problems. Has a little scuff mark on the pocket clip. Asking $old

Last edited:
Any trade interests on the Lum? Such as a like new Spyderco Southard flipper w/custom contoured silver twill CF scales and blue Ti hardware. Also have original scale which is also nearly mint.

Pics: https://m.imgur.com/a/DT9PSLv

Back