• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spydiechef_52100 PM2_Helle Temagami_Benchmade Triage

Hi folks,
I've got the following knives for sale. New to forum rules and regs, but here goes.
Will ship to continental US only, included in price.
PayPal.
If you need more info or pictures, please let me know.

First "I'll take it", gets it, or the lot. e.g "I'll take #1, the Spydiechef."

1. *SOLD* Spyderco Spydiechef $180.00
Only had it for 1.5 months

2. *SOLD* Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (PM2) $90.00
52100 steel with Carbon Fiber scales

3. *REMOVED FROM SALE*_Helle Temagami $110.00
Comes with ambi and right-handed sheath.
Couple dings on spine, just cosmetic.

4. *SOLD* Benchmade Triage 915-ORG $85.00
Glass breaker, seatbelt cutter. 1/2 serrated blade.
Little used. Rode in wife's vehicle.

1a.jpg 3a.jpg
P1.jpg P2.jpg
T1.jpg T2.jpg B1.jpg B2.jpg B3.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the spydiechef! (Bear with me, this is my first time buying on the forums

I believe I need your email, I don't think I can PM as a basic member. Am I right?

Last edited:
I'll take the spydiechef! (Bear with me, this is my first time buying on the forums

I believe I need your email, I don't think I can PM as a basic member. Am I right?

Howdy Gfeld, pls post your email and I'll write you.

If you paid for a Basic Membership, I'm not sure. I've read you can Comment on my profile with your email or just post your email address here.

is the blade on the helle all scratched up ? let me know

left side 1.jpg Hi Goldie,

Yes, it's scratched. You can see a couple spots on the spine where it got whacked and a bit deformed/deeper scratches also. If you could let me know right away f you decide to Pass or Buy, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
spine.jpg right side.jpg left side 2.jpg

Back