1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT, SATURDAY! Week 7 of the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Laconico Gemini, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at midnight Saturday, Feb 16; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!
    Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Square Box Left of Title

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by BeatonAround, Feb 9, 2019.

1. BeatonAround

BeatonAround Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Not sure why this box is to the left of my title. Please explain...thanks.

2. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Where are you seeing it? In posts in threads, subforums, profile page?

3. KingMC

KingMC The Pun-isher Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Have you checked the box yet? It gives you options to lock your thread and a couple of options as well.

Kiah likes this.
  4. BeatonAround

Mar 20, 2016
    In my threads.

5. Kiah

Kiah S&S Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2006
    If you mean the one you can click to put a checkmark in, you see it because you're the one that started the thread and it should give you some editing options. Other members (except mods) won't see the box. I don't know if it's the same for everyone else, but check the box and see if there's now red text under the "Post New Thread" button. If so, you should be ale to click that text for a little options box.

6. BeatonAround

Mar 20, 2016
    Thank you.