SR1 Tanto Has Arrived** With Pics**

09337990-049E-45CC-8155-63E22743CA35_zpsbld7ah7s.jpeg
58E5891C-1E7F-4AA0-94AE-82069F69B6C9_zps77lkstre.jpeg
4249B40A-48EB-45E9-A0F5-57EAEBB48E6C_zpshekfjwr0.jpeg
D2680765-C4E4-4F75-A4BC-C2C26A2AD7F5_zps74xrwpxc.jpeg
Regardless of my previous issues with the original SR1, I couldn’t help but give the knife another try. The tanto just looked too amazing not to give the knife another go around. I received the knife today and it is an absolute beauty. The lock up is solid and the blade is centered. The lock bar is a bit off centered between the G10 slabs, but not terribly so. I’m glad that Cold Steel has released such a beastly folder with the tanto blade. I know this knife will take literally most things that could be thrown at it.

Last edited:
Regardless of my previous issues with the original SR1, I couldn’t help but give the knife another try. The tanto just looked too amazing not to give the knife another go around. I received the knife today and it is an absolute beauty. The lock up is solid and the blade is centered. The lock bar is a bit off centered between the G10 slabs, but not terribly so. I’m glad that Cold Steel has released such a beastly folder with the tanto blade. I know this knife will take literally most things that could be thrown at it.
Did you seriously post this without attaching at least 3 pics????????????????

Did you seriously post this without attaching at least 3 pics????????????????
Trust me, I tried. I can’t figure out how to. It used to be where I could choose from my photos on my phone, but I see now I need the url of the photo itself. But, I surely did try. Sorry

Trust me, I tried. I can’t figure out how to. It used to be where I could choose from my photos on my phone, but I see now I need the url of the photo itself. But, I surely did try. Sorry
All good mate was just kidding, but would be awesome to see some pics if you get a chance.

Did they solve the blade play issues? Try holding it at the tip and try to move the blade left-right up-down. Any movement?

I saw that the other day while browsing (I think it was at knifecenter). I'm really tempted, but my wallet is still giving me dirty looks and the cold shoulder from my last knife purchase. :D:thumbsup:

I am ready to pull the trigger on this model. You plan on posting your video on you tube? You test it out yet? I am excited to see pics for sure!!!

I just purchased this beast. It will be here next week. I be happy to post pics!

I just purchased this beast. It will be here next week. I be happy to post pics!
Wow there is finally hope for a picture???? i mean i know people are busy but it legit takes 50 seconds to upload and post a pic of this bad boy, been checking the thread every day for 5 days and nothing. Thanks W WTF looking forward to the pics.

Wow there is finally hope for a picture???? i mean i know people are busy but it legit takes 50 seconds to upload and post a pic of this bad boy, been checking the thread every day for 5 days and nothing. Thanks W WTF looking forward to the pics.
Relax, man. My paid membership expired and I forgot my photobucket password and requested a new one but am waiting for the email to reset it. I didn’t purposely not post pics, it is just a pain when you need the url for each picture. No offense meant

Reactions: WTF
Relax, man. My paid membership expired and I forgot my photobucket password and requested a new one but am waiting for the email to reset it. I didn’t purposely not post pics, it is just a pain when you need the url for each picture. No offense meant
It’s all good man im just poking you in the ribs. If photo bucket if it’s being a pain just go to postimages.org and you can post all the pics you want for free in 2 clicks. Quickest pic post service I’ve used. Cheers

Reactions: WTF
It’s all good man im just poking you in the ribs. If photo bucket if it’s being a pain just go to postimages.org and you can post all the pics you want for free in 2 clicks. Quickest pic post service I’ve used. Cheers
Can you see the images I just inserted? It’s just showing me that an image was inserted but I can’t see it maybe because my paid subscription expired. Let me know. Thanks

Back