SR1 Tanto Has Arrived** With Pics**

I see them, wishing I hadn’t lol. That looks so much better in-hand than it does in the typical on line promo pics, thanks for posting them.

Can you see the images I just inserted? It’s just showing me that an image was inserted but I can’t see it maybe because my paid subscription expired. Let me know. Thanks
Yeps pics are in for me too, i have to say even tho i own lots of CS tantos, i always ended up carrying the clip point versions. But, I actually love the tanto on the SR1, it really suits the knife more than other models. Think im going to have to pick one up now. Thanks for the pics.

Yeps pics are in for me too, i have to say even tho i own lots of CS tantos, i always ended up carrying the clip point versions. But, I actually love the tanto on the SR1, it really suits the knife more than other models. Think im going to have to pick one up now. Thanks for the pics.
I agree. The tanto blade works well on this model. Awesome knife, you won’t be disappointed

I thought they had changed the clip design to two screws for the tanto version to address the problems people were having with strippping? I was hoping they would do the same for the clip point too. :confused:

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/CS...-knife-s35vn-tanto-blade-od-green-g10-handles
Maybe they have since changed the clip. When I ordered mine from blade hq, knife center did not yet have this in stock. In fact, blade hq was the only place that had it, to my knowledge. Maybe mine was an early run or something. I’d be interested to see how later models look in regard to the clip screws because I had the same problem with them stripping on my clip point model.

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT LOOKS AWESOME! I GET MINE THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you by any chance do YouTube video reviews? There are none so far for the SR1 Tanto. Just curious.

Ok I just received the SR1 tanto a day early. It’s an impressive folding knife. If any of you are thinking about buying the SR1 Clip or the SR1 Tanto do not hesitate. The fit and finish is nice. The blade is sharp. I am in my truck looking at it and typing this up. With the Cold Steel Tri-Ad lock you know this will be a good back up knife for the woods, bush craft, and in my opinion a good EDC. Yeah it's a tanto but I think it can handle anything a clip point can. I can't wait to compare it to my CS Immortal. Ok ladies and gentlemen take care.

Ok I just received the SR1 tanto a day early. It’s an impressive folding knife. If any of you are thinking about buying the SR1 Clip or the SR1 Tanto do not hesitate. The fit and finish is nice. The blade is sharp. I am in my truck looking at it and typing this up. With the Cold Steel Tri-Ad lock you know this will be a good back up knife for the woods, bush craft, and in my opinion a good EDC. Yeah it's a tanto but I think it can handle anything a clip point can. I can't wait to compare it to my CS Immortal. Ok ladies and gentlemen take care.
Good to hear mate, been carrying the clip point since it came out, profiled it to 21 degrees per side and it's a great heavy duty edc.
rgyvj9.jpg

Now on to the important point about your new tanto SR1 - pics!

Glad you like it. It is an impressive folder, no doubt.

Reactions: WTF
Back