• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

sr101 from big to small!

Alrighty! These are brand new, unused, flawless, as they came. I intended on keeping these, but I'm a college student, and the chickens that came with my old truck have come back to my dorm to roost! I can't have everything I want, as my father always said. As such, I'm going to have to be parting with these and some of the rest of my knife collection. If you feel I am being unfair on price, please make me a reasonable offer. All prices are shipped and paypaled.

Pictures : https://imgur.com/a/3V861
First up is a Busse camp cleaver - battle grade. I am asking SPF for it!

Second up, a Busse mini muk - battle grade. I am asking SPF for it!

Thirdly, last, and most regrettably, a custom shop Swamp rat. Believe it is a rodent 9? clipped variant. This is my favorite one, I don't really want to sell it. The price reflects that. I am asking $400

If you have any questions, or want to contact me for any reason, please pm me or email me at nlewman11at gmaildotcom. I much prefer email. Thank you, and a merry Christmas to everyone!

Last edited:
Funds sent for the cleaver. I’ve been on a stripping binge lately so I wanted to get this ready for kitchen duty. Thank you Sir.

Back