SS Frootloop Now accepting crew applications

DannyinJapan - Pilot/funny voice
Josh Feltman - Chef/animal mutilator

We have need for a guy to wear a metallic suit and walk around outside the ship whenever we land.

We also need someone who has glowing red eyes and can stare at people out of the darkness.

If anybody out there is good with an SOS pad, let me know, these saucers get a lot of grime underneath where they squish crops.

Hey! Just because the crowd here walk around with crooked knives is no reason to cast asparagus on our sanity. :grumpy: (I do have an aluminum hat.)

If you can't figure out a job for me on board then you're not worthy of space.
I wanna fire the guns.

munk

DannyinJapan - Pilot/funny voice
Josh Feltman - Chef/animal mutilator
Thomas Linton - Stiff-legged metallic robot
Munk - pushes the big red (non-functional) button

Yeah, but what you don't know is I got a 50 Cal Browning on board in my foot locker.
And my friend Rusty and I have squirreled away lots of ammo and backup.

munk

if you put a hole in the hull, were gonna plug it with your behind!
(better hope Josh makes beans for supper)

Munk--fear not. Even if you can't smuggle the .50 cal on board, my beans will arm you with a formidable weapon.:eek:

--Josh

ok, im laughing and choking on my cheese stix!

(in actuality, the frootloop is not a big ship, so air quality is important....)

We also need someone who has glowing red eyes and can stare at people out of the darkness.

My eyes aren't usually glowing, but I have the stare thing down. And I'm just plain sneaky, when I want to be.

John

Yes, but you're not getting me into that thong again. Uh, I mean... :footinmou

Damn ninjas.

Can I be the "but Captain...!" guy? As in:

CAPTAIN: Five degrees left rudder, ahead flank!

BCG ("But Captain" guy): But Captain, we'll ram the Puget Sound ferry and kill hundreds of innocent civilians! :eek:

CAPTAIN: We're a WARSHIP, dammit, we will yield to no fairies! :mad:

BCG: Aye aye, Captian. :rolleyes:

Can I be the "phantom Shitter"? You know the anonymous crew member who leaves gifts for others to find?

Back