SS Frootloop Now accepting crew applications

The 'but Captain' guy is Scottie- engine crew

Raghorn - are you willing to take on the dilithium crystals?

munk

I've got a hammer if the engineer position is still open.

Me an my scalpin hawk wanna be in charge of security.:D
And the LARDER!!!!:rolleyes: :p :D

Yvsa said:
Me an my scalpin hawk wanna be in charge of security.:D
And the LARDER!!!!:rolleyes: :p :D

Probably but You have to wear your hair like Worf and carry one of those Klingon slasher deals instead of the hawk.

Don't do it Edutsi!

Them security guys is always the ones that get kilt off, or turned into something, or crushed, or fall out the open airlock! Worf was the Weapons guy...that's why *he* didn't get kilt!

It's our ship; he doesn't have to take no stinkin Klingon blade, he can take his Hawk or whatever else he needs.

munk

munk said:
It's our ship; he doesn't have to take no stinkin Klingon blade, he can take his Hawk or whatever else he needs.

munk

You have a Klingon attitude. :D

depends on how old she is.
i "probe" the 18 to 24 year old females.
Josh gets the older females.
Munk probes the males.

Can I wear a 'Dr.Who quality' paper mache head and be an alien science officer?

Can i be the generic alien fodder? Ya know, the no-name guy that always goes with the capt. and second in comand/Dr. to some uncharted planet but never returns as some sort of alien mutant plant harpoons him with a poision dart or an advanced alien race that has given up their technology executes him for talking on his cell phone,...erm communicator. I'm willing to take one for the team.

Jake

Sorry, Yvsa has already filled that position.
However, it has a high "turnover" so lemme keep your application on file...

However, it has a high "turnover" so lemme keep your application on file...
---DIJ

Oh, i've heard that line before, Danny! Sure enough a couple months go by and i find out that a snarling bug-eyed lime-green panda bear thing has already eaten Ysva's face and he has been replaced with a very average and generic 20 something from SoCal. Turns out it's Josh's brother's daughter's boyfriend named Rad or something "extreme" like that. Then when i call up and ask why i wasn't contacted i get "Oh really? You weren't? Well i KNOW i told Terry down in HR to contact you first thing if and when Yvsa was mauled by a hostile alien. Don't worry. We have your app on file. We WILL call when the first position opens up." I know your games!:)

~Jakethealienchowflavored

You know, there may be an opening in our six sigma department.
Let me forward this email to Terry and she will see how your application matches with the needs of the new position.
Thank you so much for your interest in Frootloops Corporation!

keep on smilin'!

-Danni

mrostov said:
Who get's to do the probes and experiments on the abductees you beam up?
ME!!!! After all SECURITY covers many avenues!!!! Whay do ya think I wanted the job anyway?!?!?!?:rolleyes: :p :D ;)

DannyinJapan said:
depends on how old she is.
i "probe" the 18 to 24 year old females.
Josh gets the older females.
Munk probes the males.
Cap'n! Have you forgotten StarFleet rule #^%$ 97065983210-&^%$^-666 that was instituted on Star date 5-2672- 970-666? And that it requires the Security Ossifer to do all of the detail work you're trying to do?:rolleyes: :p :mad:
After all the Cap'n has much more important work to do.
If you don't shape up I'll have to relieve you of your command and put the 2nd line Ossifer in place!!!!:rolleyes: :p :mad: :(

Back