SS Frootloop Now accepting crew applications

Josh,
put this spy from uranus in the brig/toilet/storage closet.

(i told you it was a small ship)

He's insubordinatin' me again!

Give me another anal probe/toilet brush, I think I just spotted a nice tender earthling....

I'm not probing anyone, let alone the ones of my own sex and rejected by Danny. I'm in weapon systems, not biology. However, I do know enough about biology to mention the age of consent in Montana is 16, so I would be willing to accept the 16 to 18 year old females if they cannot find a home elsewhere. I warn you I'll train them thoroughly to enforce their consent with small arms. NO one in my department will touch them, though due to my kind and knowing nature they will soon give their lives for me, and form an unpenetrable barrior around me lest the Captain peg me for assassination.

I will consider the males for the firing squad. Also, after the Saturday night movie the crowd often likes to watch a specimen hit the vacumn of space and pop.

munk

Danny was all too willing to throw me over to homosexual depravity, and now he's talking about Josh's butt. Projection, eh?
It may be sooner than I thought- the day we retake the ship.

Free the prisoners and vacumn the Captain.

munk

Not so quick Munk ...at least with Danny as Captain, after the cattle mutilations, you'll have someone who really knows how to barbecue ;)

munk said:
That's right, as a Texan he was born with hickory flavoring.

munk
Yea, that is unless he's from West Texas, where I once saw the same chicken lay the same egg three times in one day on account of the damned wind, and is one of those who prefer that shiitty tastin mee-skeet!!!!:eek: :grumpy: :barf:

Then wants to dress me in livery colors of red and black and in a shirt and pants yet.:mad: Whattsa matter with buckskin and a loin cloth I ask ya all?!?!?!?:rolleyes:
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n! Yeah!!!!:D

The Captain needs to revamp his policies. Women are invited on board, not kidnapped. The Ndn can wear what he likes and carry what he likes. And no more homo erotic gestures from the bridge, either, or there will be mutiny. And Security and Weapons groups have been historically linked during times of crisis....need I say more, Captain?

munk

munk said:
The Captain needs to revamp his policies. Women are invited on board, not kidnapped. The Ndn can wear what he likes and carry what he likes. And no more homo erotic gestures from the bridge, either, or there will be mutiny. And Security and Weapons groups have been historically linked during times of crisis....need I say more, Captain?
munk

Arrrrggh I say Hoist him by his johnson and set sail for Treasure Island!

Can I come???? :confused: I can work with Spectre on the red eyes and glare routine.....I've got that down pat.... :rolleyes: :D

mamav said:
Can I come???? :confused: I can work with Spectre on the red eyes and glare routine.....I've got that down pat.... :rolleyes: :D
Can ya pass the security check?;)

Much like the Clinton Administration, very few of us can pass a security check.

Thomas, I was a civilian- that makes me the logical choice for head of military operations... gun, rifle, weapon, pistol; makes no difference to me.

munk

on that one. The federation has insisted that those of us remaining in stasis for a year (for tax purposes) not make interstallar flights, plus I seem prone to Blue-spectrum-shift sickness after that FTL racer incident where I wiped out on turn five off Alpha Centauri, tossed me all the way thru the Crab Nebula...

Ok, with all the weapons and mutinous crew on board you are going to need the "I'm a Doctor, Captain, not a _________!" guy. Who has the most experiance patching up khukuri cuts and slashes?

If yall bring me along I will bring along some cool knives, a few antique firearms, and a few cases of BEER.

After a few million light years you are going to want a cold one. Not some wussy simulated beer made from some holographic re-creation matter machine... real good ole dark micro brew. Nothing like it!

I also got a tad of martial arts training and this sword that I think will be good against space invaders and such.

Yvsa, you gotta check out this tomahawk I made from a old forged ax head I bought for $3 at a flea market. I got it honed to a razor (for one current purpose at this time) and it has a hammer on the other end (the hammer could be really fun too...)

Oh yeah, security check... I have this GRS that you have seen somewhere else before. You will know it is me... ;)

One more thing, as a genuine NERD I know a thing or two about computers...I'd make a really good Comm Officer.
And about a Doc... I will see what I can do. I know some trained Radiologists that are now in med school.

DannyinJapan said:
You guys are NUTS!
And your point here would be.....????? I've been called that a few times, and been called "more than half a bubble off plumb" once or twice. As an ex-Navy man, I'm pretty good with a swab (Mop to those that have never heard the term), I could be the janitor, and as a current Army Reservist, I could also assist Yvsa and monk with the Security/Weapons. Got to keep things shipshape and battle ready.

Back