SS Frootloop Now accepting crew applications

DannyinJapan said:
im ripping out all of those extra seats and going by myself.
You guys are NUTS!

Buy Captain, without the seats she'll blow for sure! :eek:

"Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n!
Vacumn the Cap'n! Yeah!!!!"

I cant believe this sh*t!

Even my toilet boy is mutinous!

And by the way, I am from North Texas. My dad is from West Texas my mom from North Texas.

Yes, I like hickory flavoring.
And mesquite.
(but I like peppered maple bacon)

How'd yall know about the hickory and mesquite flavoring thing?

I thought that was a Lone Star secret....

KC Masterpiece is great on mutilated brisket.

I tried to keep 'em in line Danny, honest! But geeze, now I've been relegated to animal mutilations and probing the cast off women you deem too old :( I can just see it now: "Hey, Josh, this one's a bit dry and withered. Why don't you go ahead and give her a good probing?" And let's not even mention the anal espionage accusations. I think I'd rather just work the grill.

--Josh

What if I buy you a brand new set of brightly colored probes?
Rainbow assortment?
Hello Kitty?

Would that bring you back to the probing table?

Captain Queeg's gotta go. Let's rip those ball bearings out of his filth encrusted hands and take the ship. Set the virgins free while there's still time.

Let's hook the red button up to the Device as God intended.

Scottie; we've got to have full impulse power.

Yvsa- start passing out the weapons.

I hear the weeping and gnashing of teeth in the brig.

munk

That's IT!

Josh, deploy the stiff-legged robot and order him to "destroy"!

I'll not have any slack-jawed mutinous scum soiling my leatherette!

Gin,

Female power! We will yet prevail!

Avast, ye scurvy swine!

(Um...what does that mean, anyway? Do I need my Chitlangi now?)

Captain, I just shot your robot full of 50 cal holes and threw your gadamned palm tree over the side; now what's this crap about no movie on Saturday night?

munk

That was a BANANA tree, you cretin!

Josh, initiate the hyper-hemorrhoidal beam!

Zap em in the probe-hole

That's IT!

Josh, deploy the stiff-legged robot and order him to "destroy"!
------
Clatu Verata Nicto

We'll see what your beam device thinks of a 50 cal browning slug down the pipe. You can use any hemmroids you've created to seal the hull if the slug penetrates through the device, yourself, and that silly robot.

God what is the matter with you all?

OK- I just threw the Captain into the Brig. Yvsa and I are in charge now. We're having barbecue with the captured cattle. That's one tradition of Dannies we will continue- that of mutilated cattle. Only we're going to be pulling off backstrap for now on.

We've released the women and they're currently wandering about getting 'hooked' up on their own free will.

Lord Josh, I don't know what that ninja loon was paying you but it couldn't have been enough.

I've notified engine room were setting course for Jupiter- I want to blow up a few moons and see if the "Red Button' is truly wired right.

Captain munk

Dammit! All holy hell is breaking loose. That's it. I'm taking my Hello Kitty probes and my grilling gear and jumping ship.

--Josh

As the alien science officer with the poor makeup job, I must point out that this ludicris behavior is headed the direction of the Phantom of the Khukura. Carry on.

No one gets off the Sea Wolf alive. Notify the Captain of the Guards to waylay josh.

belay that; the vinegar and salt I put in his rations will soon bring him about.

munk

Get Sanders in here- he's the Doc, aint he? Sanders, I want 25000 micrograms of Owsleys finest delivered to Danny Stat. Maybe that'll bring him back down to earth.

besides which, I just checked his papers- he's the Pilot, not the Captain. When did these delusions of Grandeur set in? We have to find the real Captain.

munk

munk said:
belay that; the vinegar and salt I put in his rations will soon bring him about.

Or at least turn me into a potato chip. It's a desperate measure, but I'm about this close to releasing the xenomorphs on board the ship.

--Josh

Back