St. Nick’s Native 4V exclusive and some gripes

If you bought a St. Nick’s Native 4V did you keep it or did you flip it.

• Kept it

• Bought it flip

• Lie and said you kept it but really flipped it

• I wasn’t able to get one but wanted one

Results are only viewable after voting.
And the best part is, he's whining in the wrong place. The dealers and distributors who commission the exclusives set the quantities, not Spyderco. The dealers and distributors set the prices, not Spyderco. Why come crying to the people who make the product instead of going to the entities that order them? Make the minimum quantity to commission an exclusive 1200 pieces? Kiss two thirds of your exclusives goodbye, and the revenues from those sales as well.

And the best part is, he's whining in the wrong place. The dealers and distributors who commission the exclusives set the quantities, not Spyderco. The dealers and distributors set the prices, not Spyderco. Why come crying to the people who make the product instead of going to the entities that order them? Make the minimum quantity to commission an exclusive 1200 pieces? Kiss two thirds of your exclusives goodbye, and the revenues from those sales as well.

Serious question:
Is 1200 a lot?

I don’t blame flippers, I blame idiots who support flippers. Flippers wouldn’t exist without them.

There are way too many great knives out there to be overpaying for a knife you missed out on. I have never supported a flipper and never will. That is all I can do about it.

Of course you do need to be impervious to the hype machine. ;) There is so much hype in the knife world.

Well, what if you were out of the game for a bit? I am reigniting some of my hobbies and realizing I have missed out on the St. Nick's and DLT runs. Only option I have is to find one from a reseller.

WJR

Back