Stag Buck Remington Bullet knife

Because I still dream about owning this little beauty one day, but can't get past the etching.

6rhbKDR.jpg

I guess I would have more of a problem with the sheath than the knife, just me...

Reactions: TAH
Because I still dream about owning this little beauty one day, but can't get past the etching.

6rhbKDR.jpg

I can look past the writing on the blade.. I just like the knife!! Nice to me either way!!:D John

Reactions: TAH
Well, Buck did a nice job on their first Remington. I will be looking for them to show up in the gun-shops and outdoor stores. OH

Awesome JB! My local shop was rationed 2, and they were gone the same day.

Makael Makael - what happened to the one you had? Still have it?

Long story, I will post pics tomorrow. Buck pulled thru once again.:thumbsup: over the top customer service.

The only thing I don't like about that knife is the rounded head on the bullet.

Very nice knife, but it seems like Buck cut corners by adjusting a current model. Buck, please make a 1306 Pattern that harkens back to the 20's.

Very nice knife, but it seems like Buck cut corners by adjusting a current model. Buck, please make a 1306 Pattern that harkens back to the 20's.
It's Remingtons call not Bucks.

Anyone have any luck besides Makael and jbmonkey getting one of these? I had a pre-order in January 1 with LO, my normal go to... ultimately with no luck.

Last edited:
Anyone have any luck besides Makael and jbmonkey getting one of these? I had a pre-order in very early with my normal go to... ultimately with no luck. Apparently the decision was made that they would only be made available to a few of the largest dealers. My favorite dealers order was cancelled by Buck. Every place I've checked on line shows discontinued or out of stock. Considering the large $$$ I spend on Buck knives (including new) yearly I feel like my favorite knife company has screwed me with an unfair biased distribution policy.

I was guess I was lucky then to get one. I placed the order within hours of hearing about them. Don't be mad at Buck as the distribution of these was from Remington not Buck. My only suggestions are to pick up one of the wood versions and have the scales changed out, or find one for resale a few years from now.

JB

Back