eveled

Gold Member

Attachments

• 102F1AEF-3BD8-402F-89C8-F30CF1938D44.jpeg
    102F1AEF-3BD8-402F-89C8-F30CF1938D44.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Reactions: TAH
I believe it's rehandled by other than Buck. I would think if Buck did it, it would have the COA and original scabbard. I have one that Joe did and it has the COA and scabbard...

Beautiful knives as always gentlemen. (Term used loosely:p:D) Sass what's up with the mushroom closet recently? Is it upset with you?

I love buck as a company there's no denying that and the customs that Joe builds are exquisite but there's one thing that always eats at me. Why can't he make a damn coa that I can't print off my computer. I mean use a special stamp or paper or something that can't be easily forged. Please Joe.o_O:D

Sass what's up with the mushroom closet recently? Is it upset with you?

I had an avalanche, then my meds have been screwed up for 3 months and to make things worse there are knives, non-buck, on the bottom of the pile I have to dig out and toss into the bay. Needless to say the Mushroom Closet is a huge mess....You could actually call it the Mushroom Den, Living Room, Garage etc......:D:D:D:D:D:D

I did too but it was too much money for me. I thought it was a nice package.

If it was made from a standard Buckmaster the tang must be welded on. The sheath looked like a Randall quality sheath. Which is a nice touch.

But with no COA. No provenance. No warrantee. I had to pass.

yes it looked like a nice custom 184--that is what is done---weld tang on....no coa I would pass too....

thank you preston

Nice knife Craig does the pommel screw off and is it hollow just like a regular 184 or is it solid

Back