1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Stag Damascus skinner w/sheath "sold"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by DanGraves, Sep 5, 2019.

1. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    I just completed this one and hope you like it. Fittings are nickel silver and ferrule is sterling silver. A nice cut of Sambar India stag that has great texture for when hands are wet you will still be able to grip and work with it. I made the Damascus out of 1084 (from Aldo) and 15n20 steel. Blades has a good distal taper that starts above the drop of the point. Blade length is 4 inches and overall length is 9 1/8 inches. It is flat ground and I did the grind to the quick. What I mean is the secondary bevel is very small because it was sharp before I sharpened it. Comes with a nice belt sheath.

sold and 8.00 for mail in USA . My paypal is [email protected] Thanks and enjoy the photo's I also take check or money order.

Don,t say Damascus when paying by paypal as homeland security will put a hold on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    GeofS, paulhilborn, Mack and 4 others like this.
  2. Dragons Breath Knives

Dragons Breath Knives

Aug 24, 2014
    Really beautiful work friend!!

3. paulhilborn

paulhilborn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Dan, I am so proud to own one of your knives and fight not owning another, which when you think about it is a silly thingo_O I may be back but highly doubt this will still here. The upside is someone that's never owned one of your knives may be fortunate to do so:thumbsup::)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    d.r.h. likes this.
  4. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    I agree, it's a silly thing, don't fight it :>)

5. blademan11

blademan11 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2003
    Dan you got me again. I'll take it,PP on the way.

Seesteel likes this.
  6. DanGraves

Mar 5, 2006
    Its yours blademan11