1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Stag Damascus skinner w/sheath "sold"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by DanGraves, Sep 5, 2019.

1. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    I just completed this one and hope you like it. Fittings are nickel silver and ferrule is sterling silver. A nice cut of Sambar India stag that has great texture for when hands are wet you will still be able to grip and work with it. I made the Damascus out of 1084 (from Aldo) and 15n20 steel. Blades has a good distal taper that starts above the drop of the point. Blade length is 4 inches and overall length is 9 1/8 inches. It is flat ground and I did the grind to the quick. What I mean is the secondary bevel is very small because it was sharp before I sharpened it. Comes with a nice belt sheath.

sold and 8.00 for mail in USA . My paypal is [email protected] Thanks and enjoy the photo's I also take check or money order.

Don,t say Damascus when paying by paypal as homeland security will put a hold on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    GeofS, paulhilborn, Mack and 4 others like this.
  2. Dragons Breath Knives

Dragons Breath Knives

Aug 24, 2014
    Really beautiful work friend!!

3. paulhilborn

paulhilborn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Dan, I am so proud to own one of your knives and fight not owning another, which when you think about it is a silly thingo_O I may be back but highly doubt this will still here. The upside is someone that's never owned one of your knives may be fortunate to do so:thumbsup::)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    d.r.h. likes this.
  4. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    I agree, it's a silly thing, don't fight it :>)

5. blademan11

blademan11

Oct 6, 2003
    Dan you got me again. I'll take it,PP on the way.

Seesteel likes this.
  6. DanGraves

Mar 5, 2006
    Its yours blademan11