Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

I really like all the cool themed threads. Sunday Picture Show, Wooden Wednesday, and the recent Old Friend Friday.

I thought I would try out Stag Saturday, since I love Saturdays and Stag.

Here are some of mine to start off the thread. The top one is a Sears Craftsman made by Schrade. I believe it is rescaled, but no matter, it is a gorgeous piece of fat stag on a great knife.

The middle one is my all time favorite Queen Made Winchester. I thought this knife had the best stag I had ever seen until acquiring the bottom one.

The bottom on is a GEC 77 with the best stag I have ever seen on a knife I have owned, and perhaps on any knife ever. It is some really fat stag, and my current EDC.

IMG_0184_zps1362ce9b.jpg

Let's see what else is out there. I drool over great stag on knives. Show 'em if you got 'em!

I've got my Radio knife in my rfp, but your thread decided me to add this Fight'n Rooster with some nicely toasted stag.
All three of yours posted are just awesome.

FnRoosterStagClosed_zps0f38e4cd.jpg~original

Black Mamba, that dark stag is gorgeous on the Rooster.

Augie, that stag handle on the Buck 110 is super sweet! Is that factory?

Thanks,yes, factory, it's one of the run of damascus bladed knives I think from the late 80's, it's been used fairly heavy and the stag is yellowing.

My contribution to Stag Saturday.....

XfZErqc.jpg

hS5Yl5N.jpg

LL Bean .... back in the day.... used to issue a yearly special edition. This one is from 1978 and is made by Bowen. Some nice thick well matched stag on this one.:thumbup: Some of the older members may remember seeing this one around.

Ken and Robin, both of those vintage knives you posted are beautiful.

THAT is one sweet knife Ken, looks pretty much unused.

Best regards

Robin

I was just sitting here looking at that magnificent knife of yours .
If I had that knife I'd just spend the rest of my days sitting on the veranda with a contented smile on my face .
That is a real beauty .

Ken

I was just sitting here looking at that magnificent knife of yours .
If I had that knife I'd just spend the rest of my days sitting on the veranda with a contented smile on my face .
That is a real beauty .

Ken

I kind of love your knife Ken, any chance of an open pic?
There was another viper dips knife on the bay a few months ago, same maker, same shield but with Ettrick stamped deep down the blade. Thought I had it but got sniped ;-(((

Best regards

Robin

I kind of love your knife Ken, any chance of an open pic?
There was another viper dips knife on the bay a few months ago, same maker, same shield but with Ettrick stamped deep down the blade. Thought I had it but got sniped ;-(((

Best regards

Robin

All these pics are old and have been posted here before somewhere , all but one of my Traditional's are in a time capsule storage at the moment , so old pics are all I have .

6ef8947f97446430d3a8f9d04f213bd7_zps09776e40.jpg

33e9da416f5c074fe797f55b30882caa_zps0965a9d2.jpg

828f9f8c5fee0f37c1f1042a0eec0a56_zpsa465cb37.jpg

005d1459950b80d9947bfd87f80b3b2d_zps953913c4.jpg

Ken

Back