Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Stag Trapper by Mark Job
fGGLFZr.jpg

The bottom knife is a Henckels and the top knife is custom maker Bailey Bradshaw's version of it. (It kinda looks like a Buck knife)

Henckles1.jpg

Here's the same knife after I sent it back to Bailey for engraving. I ended up not keeping it.

I like the Henckels very much. Wish I had one.

Oh my gosh... That is BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks JohnDF. Bailey Bradshaw made some incredible knives. Last I knew he was making rifles.

robinpeck, thanks. These come up on the "world's largest auction" site. I was a bit surprised in regards to how stout the fulcrum locks are on this pattern. I may have posted this damascus one already, but here it is again. Thanks for the likes.

4Hidgs4.jpg

Yes the drop point stag 25s are definitely special. It was one of your stag 73s that really got me chasing specific stag seriously. It's #135. I'll never forget it.

Yes the drop point stag 25s are definitely special. It was one of your stag 73s that really got me chasing specific stag seriously. It's #135. I'll never forget it.
Aw Shucks !!!! I am proud to have been an Enabler for you because you have sure collected some very nice Stag my friend . I would hope that you would make it to the Rendezvous this year to show me some of your great Stag too .

Harry

I was hoping but I don't think it's happening this year. I have a couple of rounds of cataract surgery scheduled. Nothing serious but it has to be done. As the Brooklyn Dodgers used to say "wait'll next year." I won't sell any of them so they'll be there later rather than sooner.

Back