Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

I was hoping but I don't think it's happening this year. I have a couple of rounds of cataract surgery scheduled. Nothing serious but it has to be done. As the Brooklyn Dodgers used to say "wait'll next year." I won't sell any of them so they'll be there later rather than sooner.
Good Luck with the scheduled surgery . It was no big deal for me and I hope it gos as well for you my friend . Sorry that you may not be there though .

Harry

Thanks Harry. It shouldn't be a problem. I'm still hoping that I can make a run for a day. It will have to be a last second decision.

The bottom knife is a Henckels and the top knife is custom maker Bailey Bradshaw's version of it. (It kinda looks like a Buck knife)

Henckles1.jpg

Here's the same knife after I sent it back to Bailey for engraving. I ended up not keeping it.
bradshawaspen003.jpg

Very nice Mike. I didn't know Bradshaw was making blades again.

Jeff, I just about fainted when I picked up this Knife in the GEC Store at 2016 Rendezvous, I love Stag and when I saw the massive deep caves in the Stag I kinda ( through the spittle a stammering ) said "I will take this" before I even opened the Blades lol.
Dam I love this Knife, Jeff my friend - you asked....

ZiWASJa.jpg

Jeff, I just about fainted when I picked up this Knife in the GEC Store at 2016 Rendezvous, I love Stag and when I saw the massive deep caves in the Stag I kinda ( through the spittle a stammering ) said "I will take this" before I even opened the Blades lol.

ZiWASJa.jpg
Duncan that is unbelievably gorgeous and unique. An incredibly fortunate find!!! I just can't believe it.

Thank you Foderwing - Sarah ~P was there was there when I got the knife - I had to laugh when she looked t it and went “ Yuk” :)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

lol - thank you Al and Harry - oh there’s a ton more Stag lying around believe me :confused: - as I suspect with you two gentlemen as well :)

ZiWASJa.jpg

Now that's about ten pounds of character in a five pound knife. :)
I like it!!!

Back